The lady in this strange tale very obviously suffers from a serious mental illness. Her plot against a completely innocent old man is a clear sign of________.
In preparing scientific reports of experiments, a student should _____________ his findings in clear and precise language.
（A） exemplify （B） predict （C） raise （D） present
Correct Answer: D
She picked __________ a stone and threw it at the window.
（A） on （B） for （C） up （D） at
Correct Answer: C
Only when you have acquired a good knowledge of grammar（） write correctly.
Correct Answer: A
More College English Exam Questions
- 1I _______ Alice, who was on her way to see how I was getting along.
- 2He called the police for help,（） that the problem was more than he could deal with.
- 3To increase our working efficiency, it is necessary to _______ every moment we have.
- 4They are working hard to（） what they have lost.
- 5This lovely old town has a _________ you couldn't find in a big city.