The decimal construction of repeats and can be written as 0.384615384615???. What is the 99th digit to the right of the decimal point in this decimal construction?
What is the greatest common factor of the terms 12x4y2 and 6xy3?
（A）6xy2 （B） 6x4y2 （C） 6x4y3 （D） 12xy2 （E） 12x4y3
Correct Answer: A
What is the value of when x= ?
(A) 4 (B) 2 (C) (D) 12 (E) 24
Correct Answer: C
For all values, x, y, and z, if x ≤ y and y ≤ z, which of the following CANNOT be true? I. x = z II. x > z III. x < z
（A）I only （B） II only （C） III only （D） I and II only （E） I, II, and III
Correct Answer: B
More ACT Math Exam Questions
- 1Which of the following expressions is equivalent to (3x + 4)(x - 5)?
- 2To date, a student has four test scores of 81, 87, 91, and 86. What must he receive on his fifth test to achieve an average of 88 for the five tests?
- 3Let x = 2y + 3z - 5. What happens to the value of x if the value of y decreases by 1 and the value of z increases by 2?
- 4Two values of msatisfy the equation |5m– 11| – 3m= 9. What is the result when you multiply these two values together?
- 5x2 + 60x + 54 - 59x - 82x2 is equivalent to: