We have ( ) a wide range of topics in today’s discussion.
Having been on the ____________ for the whole month, the criminal decided to turn himself in to the police.
（A）escaped （B）caught （C）way （D）run
Correct Answer: D
I was __________ than angry when I saw how they'd ruined the landscape.
（A） much （B） little （C） more （D） less
Correct Answer: C
I don't think it advisable that Tim _____________ to the job since he has no experience.
（A）be assigned （B）is assigned （C）will be assigned （D）has been assigned
Correct Answer: A
More College English Exam Questions
- 1Sally has made a complete _______ influenza ( 流行性感冒 ).
- 2This morning in the class, our teacher lost his _______ at last because he could not stand any more.
- 3Many students found the book _____________; it provided them with a large amount of information on the subject.
- 4 Thinking someone is stupid is a far __________ from saying so.
- 5Unless he is ________ intense love, he hardly ever looks into someone else's eyes for very long.