What is the inequality that corresponds to the graph
(A) y > 3x + 2
(B) y ≤ 3x + 2
(C) y ≥ 3x + 2
(D) y < 3x + 2
(E) y < 3x + 2
Susie has three T-shirts: one red, one blue, and one black. She also has three pairs of shorts: one red, one blue, and one black. How many different combinations are there for Susie to wear exactly one T-shirt and one pair of shorts?
(F) 3 (G) 6 (H) 8 (J) 9 (K) 27
Correct Answer: J
The lowest temperature on a winter morning was -7°F. Later the same day the temperature reached a high of 21°F. By how many degrees Fahrenheit did the temperature increase?
（A）32 （B） 28 （C） 21 （D） 14 （E） 7
Correct Answer: B
If A, x, and y are all distinct numbers, and A = , which of the following represents x in terms of A and y?
(A) (B) (C) (D) (E)
Correct Answer: A
More ACT Math Exam Questions
- 1The figure shows quadrilateral ABCD with angles measured as marked. What is the measure of c?
- 2What is the slope of a line perpendicular to the line 3x + 2y = 19?
- 3For values of x where csc x, sec x, and tan x are all defined, (csc x) o (sec x) o (tan x) = ?
- 4 Which of the following equations has a graph that has a y-intercept of 4 and is parallel to 3y 9x = 24
- 5Which of the following is a simplified version of whenever x ≠ 0?