The man with ____________ strength could lift a heavy rock without any difficulty.
I don't think it advisable that Tim _____________ to the job since he has no experience.
（A） be assigned （B） is assigned （C） will be assigned （D） has been assigned
Correct Answer: A
We haven’t seen the Swans for over a week. They （） on a trip abroad.
（A）could go （B）must go （C）may have gone （D）would have gone
Correct Answer: C
They were under the _________ that the company was doing well, but in fact it was in serious trouble.
（A）conclusion （B）expression （C）enjoyment （D）illusion
Correct Answer: D
More College English Exam Questions
- 1“Are you ready for your paper?” “Not yet. I need（） to read through it.”
- 2Crusoe’s dog became ill and died,（） made him very lonely.
- 3When people admire his ________ achievements, they seldom think of the frustration he has experienced.
- 4Having walked in the hot sun for most of the day without any water, the man felt ____________.
- 5The painter lived more than a decade in Europe, __________ he could be in close contact with other cubists ( 立体派艺 术家 ).