The athlete refused to accept the silver medal, ____________ that the judgment was unfair.
(C)having been asserted
He never _________ to read the news but turned at once to the crossword puzzle on the last page.
（A）worried （B）noticed （C）pained （D）bothered
Although I liked the appearance of the house, what really made me decide to buy it was the beautiful _____________ through the window.
（A） perspective （B） look （C） picture （D） view
Correct Answer: D
Many students found the book _____________; it provided them with a large amount of information on the subject.
（A）informative （B）confusing （C）distracting （D）amusing
Correct Answer: A
More College English Exam Questions
- 1If the bad weather ___________, the farmers will suffer great loss this year.
- 2 The government's strong action demonstrated its _____________ to end the rebellion.
- 3 The doctor told Penny that too much _____________ to the sun is bad for the skin.
- 4He as well as I（） the suggestion you put forward just now.
- 5He thought he could talk Mr. Robinson _______ buying some expensive equipment.