The rain stopped and the sun __________ to shine.
You can take as many as you like because they are free of（） .
（A）fare （B）charge （C）money （D）pay
Correct Answer: B
Houston experienced a __________ growth after the war.
（A） broad （B） mechanical （C） wide （D） spectacular
Correct Answer: D
It is not ---_______ for me to return all the books to the library now because I still need some of them for my research.
（A）continuous （B）difficult （C）convenient （D）sufficient
Correct Answer: C
More College English Exam Questions
- 1“Where（） the recorder? I can’t see it anywhere.” “I（） it right here. But now it’s gone.”
- 2Unless he is ________ intense love, he hardly ever looks into someone else's eyes for very long.
- 3The weakening housing market continued to take its __________ on the industry.
- 4Some say yes and others say no; I don't know __________ to follow.
- 5After several days of heavy rain the roof __________ with a loud noise, crashing onto the ground.