He does his work carefully but he is terribly _______ it.
It rarely snows in the south in winter,（） ?
（A）is it （B）isn’t it （C）doesn’t it （D）does it
Correct Answer: D
Although he is considered as a great writer, （ ） .
（A）his works are not widely read
（B）but his works are not widely read
（C）however his works are not widely read
（D）still his works are not widely read
Correct Answer: A
There is a man at the reception desk who seems very angry, and I think he means _____________ trouble.
（A）making （B）to make （C）to have made （D）having made
Correct Answer: B
More College English Exam Questions
- 1With the help of the government , a large number of people ---_______ after the flood in 1991.
- 2Your work does not ______ what I expect of you.
- 3Hardly had Julie graduated from university （） she got a job in a bank.
- 4Carelessness made him fall in his job _______.
- 5She seems to be too short for a（） .