To increase our working efficiency, it is necessary to _______ every moment we have.
(C)take advantage of
(D)look up to
It is politely requested by the hotel management that radios _____________ after 11 o'clock at night.
（A）were not played （B）not be played （C）not to play （D）didn't play
Correct Answer: B
This hotel （） $ 60 for a single room with bath.
Correct Answer: D
She picked __________ a stone and threw it at the window.
（A） on （B） for （C） up （D） at
Correct Answer: C
More College English Exam Questions
- 1 In general, matters which lie entirely within the state boundaries are the ______ concern of the state government.
- 2The officials in the _______ at the London Heathrow Airport were very polite.
- 3I was __________ than angry when I saw how they'd ruined the landscape.
- 4We finally __________ an agreement after a lot of hard argument.
- 5We are _______ at the rapid progress Mark has made in this semester.