She invited 500 people __________ her beautiful ship.
Y ou lose your head when you get upset and lose __________ of your actions.
（A） owning （B） control （C） objection （D） eyesight
Correct Answer: B
A completely new situation is likely to __________ when the age for leaving school is raised to 16.
（A） affect （B） rise （C） arise （D） happen
Correct Answer: C
All the guests were invited to attend the wedding ________ and had a very good time.
（A）feast （B）congratulations （C）festival （D）recreation
Correct Answer: A
More College English Exam Questions
- 1 The boss thought him a trouble-maker and turned him ______.
- 2Shall we request the chairman __________ our suggestion again
- 3The United Nations Conference on Global Environment, which took place earlier this year in Vienna, was a very ________ meeting.
- 4You can take as many as you like because they are free of（） .
- 5Lots of birds were flying among the trees branches.What a(n) ___________ view!