________ students often find it difficult to live in China at first.
Occasionally we experience strong winds and storms from the west, but the_____ winds are from the north-east.
（A） existing （B） prevailing （C） particular （D） special
Correct Answer: B
Hearing a _____________ noise in the backyard, Pamela went there to have a look.
（A） cracking （B） crack （C） cracked （D） cracker
Correct Answer: A
The bicycle that Jim has today is a far __________ from the old one that he used to ride.
（A） away （B） distance （C） cry （D） sight
Correct Answer: C
More College English Exam Questions
- 1（）is a fact that English is being accepted as an international language.
- 2 When workers are organized and united, managers find it hard to lay them _____________.
- 3The automatic doors in supermarkets ______the entry and exit of customers with shopping carts.
- 4We were so late getting to the theatre that we missed most of（） .
- 5There _______ a lot of _______ on the roads yesterday.