Although always on time himself, the professor was quite used __________ late for his lecture.
(A)to students to be
(B)to students being
(C)for students to be
(D)for students being
You lose your head when you get upset and lose __________ of your actions.
（A）owning （B）control （C）objection （D）eyesight
Correct Answer: B
We forgave her anger because we knew that her father's illness had put her under great _________.
（A）shelter （B）crisis （C）stress （D）nervousness
Correct Answer: C
As __________ as you work hard and perform well, opportunities will be made available to you as the company succeeds and grows.
（A）best （B）most （C）much （D）long
Correct Answer: D
More College English Exam Questions
- 1Life insurance, _______ available only to young, healthy persons, can now be obtained for old people.
- 2Professor Smith is also the _______ of the international program office. If you have any problem when you study here, you may go to him for help.
- 3 I can hardly believe my eyes. This ___________ man is actually a scientist who once won the Nobel Prize.
- 4The college students in China are _______ from smoking on campus because this will do them no good.
- 5 The escaped prisoner waited until the _____ of night before leaving his hiding place.