It is politely requested by the hotel management that radios _____________ after 11 o'clock at night.
(A)were not played
(B)not be played
(C)not to play
The students successfully （） the answer to the problem.
（A）gave up （B）worked out （C）arrived （D）knew
Correct Answer: B
He __________ for military service against the wishes of his parents.
（A）volunteered （B）fancied （C）entered （D）imagined
Correct Answer: A
Your work does not ______ what I expect of you.
（A）come up with （B）come out （C）come round （D）come up to
Correct Answer: D
More College English Exam Questions
- 1There have been many ___________ in their marriage but they still love each other.
- 2Some states in the United States _______ people to carry guns.
- 3It can take up three months to（） a man to do this work.
- 4 He never _________ to read the news but turned at once to the crossword puzzle on the last page.
- 5Not until Mr. Smith came to China（） what kind of a country she is.