Violence in the local prison has _____________ two lives.
No fault is attached _____ the bus driver for the terrible accident at the railway crossing.
（A）for （B）to （C）with （D）in
Correct Answer: B
_________ that my head had cleared, my brain was also beginning to work much better.
（A） For （B） Since （C） Now （D） Despite
Correct Answer: C
I _______ Alice, who was on her way to see how I was getting along.
（A）came up with （B）got out of （C）ran over （D）ran into
Correct Answer: D
More College English Exam Questions
- 1When the farmers visited the city the first time. they were ______by its complicated traffic system.
- 2I was surprised to see the little girl play the piano so skillfully; she must have a(n) ___________ future in music.
- 3__________ for my illness I would have lent him a helping hand.
- 4Police officers working on the murder have（） hundreds of families.
- 5I saw the _____________ of the taxi before it disappeared around the corner of the street.