- 1When can I take the CPA Exam
- 2What are the CPA Exam Blueprints?
- 3PE Exam Schedules 2020
- 4PE Test Dates 2020
- 5Tips for ACT English test
- 6WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE ACT?
- 7Printable 2019 practice act test with answers
- 8ACT test dates 2020 2021
- 9June 2020 ACT test date
- 10What kind of math problems are in the ACT?
Free test questions and answers updates
The figure below shows a portion of a tile floor from which the shaded polygon will be cut in order to make a repair. Each square tile has sides that measure 1 foot. Every vertex of the shaded polygon is at the intersection of 2 tiles. What is the area, in square feet, of the shaded polygon?
Which of the following correctly factors the expression 25x4 - 16y8?
Which of the following numbers is an imaginary number?
Phil earned $800 at his summer job and saved all of his earnings. He wants to buy a deluxe drum kit that is regularly priced at $925 but is on sale for off. The drum kit is subject to 5% sales tax after all discounts are applied. If Phil buys the kit on sale and gives the sales clerk his entire summer earnings, how much change should he receive?
What is the largest value of m for which there exists a real value of n such that m2 = 196 – n2?